Copyright © 2013 CS-Solutions. Inc.
Platinum Cyber Security ProtectionTM
Many major Retailers have recently fallen prey to cyber criminals who have stolen millions of their customers’ credit and debit card information located on Point of Sale transaction servers. These attacks have resulted in the retailers spending millions of dollars remediating their situations.
By simply instituting a regimen schedule of recycling (rebooting) POS transaction servers protected byPlatinum Cyber Security Protection ™ any malware and system configuration changes caused by the malware will be eliminated on each recycle (reboot) thus significantly impairing the criminal’s efforts if not totally eliminating the threat.
PCSP™ also helps retailers continually meet PCI Security Rule requirements by keeping all protected systems within compliance guidelines and providing a method of immediate remediation when a system falls out of compliance. Sooner or later, even the most sophisticated cyber security strategies will be compromised and result in:
• Customer credit and debit card information compromised and exploited
• Executives not in compliance with Federal laws
• Loss of value market capitalization, revenue, earnings
• Millions of dollars lost defending or settling class action lawsuits
• Millions of dollars spent on restoring service
CS Solution’s Platinum CS Protection ™ is the only software ever developed that can eliminate the propagation of malware in 60 to 90 seconds in an entire enterprise (from 1 to 1000's of systems worldwide) at one time by simply rebooting the infected system(s)…software that will provide retail organizations with a certified and unprecedented cyber asset security countermeasure.
Platinum CS Protection ™ helps:
• Protect the confidentiality, integrity and availability of all customer credit and debit card transaction information.
• Provide financial limits of liability for cyber breach.
• Meet and exceed (PCI) Security Rule requirements by keeping all protected systems within compliance guidelines and providing a method of immediate remediation when a system falls out of compliance.
• Protect against any reasonably anticipated threats or hazards to the security or integrity of such information.
• Immediately reduces software related Tier I, Tier II and Tier III support requests and cut support costs by
DHS Designated Anti-Terrorism Technology
The Department of Homeland Security (DHS) designated Platinum CS Protection ™ as the only business continuity Anti-Terrorism Technology software application. As a direct result of 9/11 and as part of the Homeland Security Act of 2002 (Title VII, Subtitle G) the “SAFETY” Act, states that there is a significant magnitude of risk exposure to the public if a DHS Designated Technology is not deployed. Under the SAFTEY Act, any company that deploys a DHS Designated Technology is afforded special protection on financial limits of liability for a cyber breach.